Monday, September 14, 2009

Well well well...

So I finally caved in and bought Beatles Rock Band. Not that I really *have* any money, but you know... means I'll be broke sooner rather than later, which would make for good television if my life were a serialized drama.

Few thoughts:

1) I don't really like "I Wanna Be Your Man." This is based on the fact that the guitar part for it is kinda boring.
2) Why didn't they include "Help!"? I mean, I don't want to complain too much, but it's not like "I'm Looking Through You" is going to be really wanted and desired
3) It's fun. But that's because I like the Beatles and everything. You'd probably hate it if you didn't like the Beatles. If you are indifferent to the Beatles, chances are you are going to be indifferent to this game. And that's my expert opinion.

I would say that I am pleased with my purchase and derived a lot of enjoyment out of it... however Patrick Swayze died, so everything was ruined and the entire nation of America had its worst day since June 25th (never forget. NEVER FORGET).

No comments:

Post a Comment