Sunday, September 27, 2009

Favre fellatio

So I couldn't watch the game today. Or, more specifically, I couldn't watch the last 3 quarters. I've seen highlights, though. We're 3-0, which is nice, although it wasn't the whipping I was hoping from the game today. Oh well, save it for next week...

On one hand... Favre is the hero. Which completely blows. And now we have to put up with a nauseating week of stories about how the ole' gunslinger still has it and gosh golly maybe I'm just glad he came to grace us with his presence one last time after all.

On the other hand... HOLY F'N BALLS WE HAVE A COMPETENT QB. YOU KNOW, ONE THAT ACTUALLY MIGHT WIN A GAME FOR US OR TWO. ONE THAT MIGHT NOT ROLL OVER AND PLAY DEAD WHEN WE'RE DOWN IN 4TH QUARTER. GOOD GRAVY, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN THAT A QB HAS LED A 4TH QUARTER COMEBACK FOR US? SERIOUSLY, IT'S BEEN YEARS.

One might not expect sports to inspire certain moral dilemmas in the fan like what this is doing. But I must tell you, it's a whole lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment