Monday, September 21, 2009

Minute Maid Cherry Limeade: An Appreciation

So I told my gal that I needed to get some juice for this dinner thing we were going to be attending later on in the evening, and she took it upon herself to purchase some juice herself. Which was mighty cool of her.

Anyway, she pretty much went above and beyond my initial expectations by purchasing, perhaps, the greatest product in the fine, illustrious history of the prestigious Minute Maid company. The product is called Cherry Limeade.

Here is a picture of it, so you can start the process of falling in love a little bit early.


It's a beauty, ain't it?

Anyway, it tastes pretty good. I had some last night, and then I bought another carton, and had some tonight. And it was still good.

And that was pretty much it.

Yep.

...

...

...

...

...

...

I sort of just ran out of steam quickly, didn't I?

In other news, I have a toothache, and it pretty much makes life a living hell.

It doesn't, really. But it's unpleasant.

1 comment: