So it's kinda late on this, as there probably won't be many garage sales as the weather gets cooler, but I'm writing this while it's still fresh (meaning, I went out looking at garage sales today and decided to whine about it). So what you can do to maximize this post's effectiveness is print it out, then put it in your "For April" folder. If you have a "For April" folder. I don't. But I imagine that someone in the world might.
1. If you advertise a garage sale and expect people to buy stuff from you, you should not have approximately 10 items that are not holiday related. Because we all have a bunch of Christmas crap and we most likely won't want yours.
2. For the record, if you have pretty much a measly two small tables of stuff that you're actually selling... your sale kind of sucks.
3. If you advertise a garage sale as starting at a specific time, say 10 AM... you should not still be setting up your displays at 10:30 AM.
4. If you do actually have some cool stuff that might be worth buying (like, say... a Mario bobblehead) and you don't want to drive away business, then DON'T BE A HUGE ASS.
Grumble.
No comments:
Post a Comment