Sunday, November 1, 2009

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Wanna know what's the worst?

Biggest game for the Vikings this afternoon... against the Packers. My official prediction is that we're going to win by 7-10 points due to eventual deflation by the Packer fans and players after being hyped for the game for so long.................... or the Packers jump out to a 14-0 lead and win 38-10.

Another prediction is that tonight will suck, because I work from 2-8, right when the game is on.

I'll have my brother texting me scores from the game, but the problem is is that my boss doesn't like people having their phones with them, so I will have to SECRETLY check the scores. And if she sees me with the phone... won't know who won till after 8 then.

Awesome, huh?

Also, I'm annoyed that they decided to schedule me to work EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND TILL THE END OF TIME, but that is another matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment