Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This might be my last post EVER

Well, probably not.

But usually I write these things in the evening. Well... sometimes, but not always. What's important is that I was planning to write something in the evening the past two nights, but failed. Because I went to sleep before I could write.

As in, I went to sleep around 8 PM on Monday, and then 6 PM on Tuesday.

As in, this never happens, since I have been a night owl my entire life up to now, when that label I suppose no longer has any weight applied to me.

As in, my very nature is completely shifting, and I am now assuming everything that once was will no longer be the same.

I'm probably at some point going to give up everything and be Amish while living in the city, and try to convert everyone I know to the simpler way of life. I'll probably also knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment