Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh man...

Normally I don't like to eulogize celebrities too much, because we tend to romanticize the person way too much and obsess over the person to the point where we forget that the celebrity is just a human, dying like thousands of other people out there.

(All this means is that I won't be seeing "This Is It" when it comes to theaters. Sorry Michael.)

But this kind of sucks, as Captain Lou Albano died today.

Of course he was an aweseom wrestling manager, as well as the fictional father to Cyndi Lauper and a music sensation as the singer of the hit "Captain Lou's History of Music". But of course, this is what he should really be remembered for:



I have the Super Mario Bros Super Show DVD at my place right now. I think I need to watch it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment