So I was tinkering with this place... and I decided to change the comment system and such.
I think it was set up so you had to have had some sort of account with Blogger? (or maybe just people with Google accounts.) I tried testing them and it seems like it might be cumbersome... not that I am assuming the reason why no one comments is because people have to sign in. This is sort of just me talking to myself out loud right now. (Of course, the reason why I am not receiving a lot of comments is because I'm assuming my direct competition is porn websites... and they have more pictures to look at.)
Anyway. So I have decided to open the comments up to everyone, which means a few things:
1) You can post comments anonymously.
2) If you hate me, you can tell me to go f*** myself without ANY repercussions whatsoever.
3) I am assuming that autobots might now start showing up. I thought that this was going to be a negative in opening the comments up, but then I thought about it. Autobots are awesome. I don't know why the heck I ever considered it a negative.
So yeah. That's that.
No comments:
Post a Comment