Wednesday, August 5, 2009

For no reason...

I had a dream about my little blog last night.

I don't remember what it entailed, but what I remember is this:
1) It was about this site.
2) It involved being publicly humiliated.
3) It may or may not have involved an inanimate object devouring me.

I take this as a sign that I should probably write some more. Maybe. Depends on how you interpret the scene where I may or may not get eaten. If it's because I haven't been posting, then what I'm doing is alright... if it's because I am writing, well... then I'm screwed.

I don't actually have much to say, really. See, the problem is that I'm kind of broke right now, so anything I do is pretty much restricted to the friendly confines of my little ole' apartment. Which means that of the 10 or so films I've wanted to see this summer, I've probably seen one (and that one movie I chose to go see was Transformers as well... what the hell is wrong with me?). Which means that my weekly library visits are getting cut down increasingly, because bus fare is sort of a luxury. Which means I am bored as all get out, and thus I don't want to do anything as a result.

Oh, bit of news... I interviewed for a job the other day that I was just about 94% sure I'd get... and of course that did not happen. Awesome..................................... awesome.

Other news... umm, well, I'm going to try to write a screenplay, whenever I get the kinks of the general plot ironed out. I say this because I am hoping that by mentioning this, a magical inspiration fairy will overhear and help me out or something. I don't know.

I think I am done for now. I'll probably update tomorrow and write about the limited stuff I have been doing as of late. Like watching SpongeBob. I've been watching a lot of SpongeBob.

...

I'll probably write about SpongeBob.

No comments:

Post a Comment