Hell yeah I can handle another crazy snow storm. I mean, sure it screws up plans and everything, and it's going to be a general pain to navigate traffic for the next 3 days or so, but still.
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
This is me trying to get myself psyched up for probably having to get up to shovel at like 6 in the morning tomorrow.
But really, it shouldn't be that hard to get myself up for this. Because essentially, this is what I've been asking for for about 10 years or however long it's been since we've had a real winter. This is what I've always pictured Minnesota winters being like: completely brutal, snow piled up to your chin... and people making plans to move to Florida next winter.
I mean, I know this has been sort of an anomaly and we'll probably not see a winter like it for a while, but... I have to enjoy it somewhat. I mean, the '91 blizzard happened during my formative years. That's what the standard for winters essentially became to me. That's what Minnesota winters were supposed to be like. The past few winters have not cut it at all... and that was a problem that needed fixing.
So thank you Mother Nature for bringing another 15 inches/and for restoring Minnesota's former winter glory, at least for one winter.
Now just help me get my car out in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment