Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 1 of being sick:

...yeah, turns out I have still somehow avoided it.

In other news, after two members of the household had to go to the doctor yesterday, the other two had their share of fun... one almost passed out earlier today, and the other's currently in the hospital after complaining about a sore side/bad neck flaring up again.

Things are kind of falling apart here.

I don't know what's going on with my mother and if/how the flu influenced her neck/abdominal problems, but hopefully she'll be out in the morning.

In the mean time, somehow I have managed to be the only one to not get sick, and now I'm starting to feel a little guilty about it. Because everyone else has been absolutely miserable, and now I'm starting to believe that I won't be sharing in that misery. (Although the flu could just be sitting back and gathering power for an all-out assault in a couple days or so... who knows.) Which is good, of course... but I don't know, I feel like I should at least get a bad headache or something, just so...

...wait, I'm wishing poor health onto myself.

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment