Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My laptop may have just died. Forever.

Obviously I am not writing this on my laptop. Somewhat fortunately, it decided to have massive hardware problems (or virus problems... or both at the same time) while I was at home, so my dad could take a look at it and I would not lack things to do, given that my brothers just bought/rented a crapload of games that came out recently.

But uhh... I came to the realization today that my laptop is pretty much now another limb for me, and I'm having trouble going through daily life without being able to utilize it.

I'm writing this on the family computer, and it really isn't the same. I don't have the usual sites all at my disposal (I mean, I do... I just have to type them in instead of clicking a button... and then I have to go through the painstaking process of typing in my passwords and whatnot), and for some reason the sound isn't working... so I can't even go onto Youtube and listen to anything. Not to mention that my music library is no longer at my disposal.

You know, not like this is all very important in the grand scheme of things. But... I mean, it's a pain. And it feels like just about everything has been breaking down on me this year. SO it sucks for me.

And I want a little sympathy, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment