I had a long post on here talking about the Penn State scandal, and how it seemed as if everyone was being extremely quick to judge Joe Paterno in his complacency during the matter without knowing all the details.
But I'm reading more and more about the case, and now I'm not so sure what the hell to believe.
But I haven't written anything on here in a while, so I'm feeling the need to at least put something here...
So... uhh... here's a completely unrelated music video.
It's futuristic and retro at the same time, it features ridiculous people wearing ridiculous outfits, it features the weird, sleazy Bryan Ferry with his trademark crooning vocals, and it features a young Brian Eno off in the corner contributing weird noises. So... yeah. It was probably really cool at the time. (I mean, I think it's still a pretty good song, but... it takes a while to get over how silly it all seems.)
No comments:
Post a Comment