Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lemme see if this works...

Brian Eno - pour it out (taken from Drums Between The Bells) by Warp Records

Hmm. Does if you give it a little time.

This is from a new album he's putting out, and... I've always sort of just stuck with his 4 70's pop albums and just dismissed his ambient stuff and his more recent pop stuff. (Which is because those 4 albums cast a VERY LARGE shadow. Anytime I listen to another record I feel the need to turn on Here Comes The Warm Jets or something.) But listening to this... it's a beauty. And it's making me wonder if I've been wrong to toss aside all his other stuff.

It'd make me feel stupid, that's for sure. I mean, here I am, sitting on a veritable treasure cove and I've just been sticking with what I know. I mean, I probably still won't come around to his ambient music, but still.

I found this on another website, where it had another song listed. It's not as good... you can look for it yourself if you must.

No comments:

Post a Comment