Thursday, March 3, 2011

This is probably the first and only time I have ever "liked" something on Facebook.

I feel like Chipotle deserves a medal for successfully tricking me into liking an advertisement. I mean, I figure I'd probably regret it once I start getting a million notifications about the show, but still. Being subjected to a bunch of crappy advertisements = one "free" and delicious burrito.

Plus I could conceivably trick other people into liking it, and then printing out their coupons for me, so I could theoretically have 6 burritos a day for the price of 3 burritos a day!

The show looks unbelievably stupid though and I have no idea how they could make it into a reality series. Seems pretty cut and dry to me... find the person with the best idea for a restaurant, say "you win, let's build these buggers," and then open the damn restaurants. Don't know how they get more than two episodes out of it... although I'm not really into the whole reality series thing, so maybe they milk thin concepts for hundreds of unnecessary episodes all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment