Monday, October 10, 2011

I came up with a new blog just about an hour ago.

(it's right here if you want to click)

It's very much a work in progress, but it's essentially an experiment where I just write out small bits of dialogue until I figure they've reached their logical conclusion.

I've been doing this for a while, but I figured that it'd be better if others were to read it instead of just taking up space on my hard drive. (And by others, I mean... maybe 3 people... but maybe I'll tell others about it.)

I don't know if it's worthwhile at all, but... I'm going to try to update it every so often.

That's about it.

I'm at home. I have to sit for three rambunctious dogs while the rest of my family takes a vacation up to Duluth. I don't really know anything about dogs.

At least I'm not getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment