Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I went to a Thai restaurant last night. It was pretty good. The food was really spicy--I ordered hot, but even some of the food that was ordered mild was pretty toasty. But that's not really a huge problem for me. Anyway, as all restaurants are required to possess, there was a television. And I'm assuming like most Thai restaurants, the TV was playing Thai pop karaoke videos.

This one guy's videos started popping up after a while. The following isn't one of the ones we saw, but I'm assuming that if we stuck around we would have seen it (since everything is pretty much the same except the song and the clothes).

You have to watch the next video. You have no choice.



...

...

...

...

...

DO YOU SEE THAT?!?!

HE HAS A SIDE SOUL PATCH.

WHAT THE HELL.

...

If you did this correctly, then you cannot unsee this. And the image of whatever the hell happened to his face is now ingrained into your memory forever.

To fully replicate the experience, you also need to eat a lot of spicy Thai food, have this guy's videos playing on a loop, and to not possess the power to take your eyes off the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment