Sunday, January 24, 2010

...

1) 470 yards to what... 270?

2) I figured that it would come down to it... Favre costing the game for the Vikings in the playoffs. Not that it was entirely his fault... but that last interception was just stupid, stupid, stupid. If he's retiring, and I doubt he is since I'm assuming this will leave a terrible taste in his mouth, then it's fitting to have him go out with an INT.

3) Adrian Peterson... you have to hang on to the ball. Please, it's killing everyone and it becomes contagious for the rest of the team, apparently.

4) WE SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME. OUR DEFENSE WAS STOPPING THE SAINTS, THE VIKINGS WERE MOVING THE BALL... THE ONLY REASON THAT WE LOST IS BECAUSE GOD HATES ME AND GOD HATES THE VIKINGS.


...

Can't wait two years from now, when we go into the NFC championship again only to get crushed 40 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment