I don't know why I'm writing this while Breaking Bad is on. Especially since the opening seemed particularly ominous. But oh well.
-The Vikings played today. They lost. It was to be expected. At least it was an entertaining game.
-I usually try to stay away from the pointless "________ needs to be benched! ___________ is a much better player!" crap, especially after one game, but... can we get rid of Donovan McNabb and just see where we're at with our rookie? It's clear he's not going to pull a Favre and put up ridiculous numbers in the first season with the team. And he's old.
-Am I a bad person for not really caring at all about the 9/11 memorials? 1) it all reeks of marketing, and 2) no one's really cared the past couple years. I mean, it's an important event and the people who perished should be remembered, but... everything now is at the point where it's exploited to death to the point where the memory makes you feel nothing.
-Also, there was a commercial featuring kids singing the Jay Z New York song to firefighters. Why? I don't know. 9/11. It still felt manipulative.
Everyone else loves it, though, which confuses me. Maybe I just don't like children's choirs. Or children...
No comments:
Post a Comment