Monday, July 18, 2011

You know what's cool?

Not Minnesota.

Because it's hot. Really, really, really hot. Remember when there was 20 inches of snow back in December, and people would make some stupid comment about the weather disproving global warming, and then you'd have to explain that one extreme day of weather does not disprove the overall pattern of the Earth getting hotter?

Yeah. I f***ing hate global warming.

That's all I have to say, really.

I'm sitting in the library.

Here's my ranking of the Hitchcock movies I've seen. Why? Because.

1. Rope
2. Psycho
3.. Rear Window
4. Strangers On A Train
5. The Lady Vanishes
6. Rebecca
7. North By Northwest
8. Vertigo
9. Dial M For Murder
10. Notorious

Although I need to see 7, 8 and 10 again. Other than that, I'm not going to explain why things are where they are. They just are. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment