-Parks and Recreation is premiering its third season tonight. This is exciting news. I am excited, at least.
I don't really want to pitch why anyone should watch the show, because all I would really say is that it's well-written with an amazing ensemble (plus it added Adam Scott, so... somehow the ensemble just improved), but I hope that it gets decent enough ratings since it seems to be in danger of getting canned by NBC.
Also, more episodes of Community... which I am excited for only because I heard they are going to do less "event" episodes in favor of character based episodes. I mean, the second season has been OK, but the Modern Warfare episode--while great--seemed to have derailed the show a bit. They realized everyone loved that episode and in the process the whole concept became a "show about pop culture" instead of a "show about a weird college", which was the entire appeal for me. It's still fun and entertaining, but still.
-I might write more about the football games this weekend, but I'm predicting that it'll be the Packers vs. the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Which pains the hell out of me. I'm not entirely convinced that the Bears won't surprise, since I wasn't big on the Falcons in the first place... but I mean, the Packers steamrolled them.
As for Jets/Steelers... there seems to be less motivation for the Jets in this one, since they've already sort of proven themselves against the Patriots and the Colts. So Steelers.
-I haven't done a thing *at all* today.
Sometimes that makes me feel incredibly lazy and unproductive.
Right now it's feeling very nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment