part about the NCAA tournament is that--by cheering for the underdog every game--is that you end up immensely disappointed every game. Or, at least immensely disappointed when it's a REALLY low seed and they hang in there for a while, only to ultimately lose.
Right now Robert Morris--a 15 seed--is beating Villanova 17-11 with 8 minutes left in the first half. It's not going to last--eventually Villanova is going to start making some shots and go off on a 20-4 run or something, but right now I'm enjoying the crap out of the tournament. Then the top seeds begin to dominate and I lose all interest, but right now? Hell yeah. Go Robert Morris.
...
Villanova just had a monster block. Then Robert Morris just took a terrible three point attempt. I hate it when small teams take three point attempts, because they NEVER GO IN. It'll get worse once Villanova starts to take the lead and Robert Morris starts jacking up 22 footers in a vain attempt to change momentum.
It's 28-22 at the half. I predict Villanova takes the lead after 5 minutes and never looks back.
No comments:
Post a Comment