Thursday, July 16, 2009

... hey.

Hello folks.

Bit more of a break than I was expecting, but you know... these things happen? I guess I do want to justify the break a little bit, so here's my best go at it:

1) Had a bit of a health scare (I'm completely fine) that pretty much made me lazy and complacent for a while.
2) I'm not employed... which makes one lazy and complacent after a while, as I'm doing pretty much nothing day in day out. Which you would think would allow me to do more... well it doesn't.
3) ... I'm lazy and complacent.

So there you go.

Anyway, I think I'm going to continue updating and everything now that I have gotten over the proverbial hump of not doing anything for so long. So I think I should be good. As for this go around, though... how about we see what's in the news?

Looks like the Emmy Awards have been announced...

Wait... what?

*reads that Family Guy has been nominated for "best comedy series"*

...





...






.....................




...


*goes back into seclusion*

No comments:

Post a Comment