(More after break.)
The thing is that the links you're supposed to click on are supposed to be catered to what you actually post about. And the links that are below my little title header are "cars," "stuff when bored," "free stuff for baby," "pictures old cars," and "television." I guess maybe this is due to the fact that I'm writing about everything. Which is cool, I suppose.
Still, I want my meager advertisements to be unified as a whole, even if the place the ads run on really isn't. So I'm going to test how it picks up on topics, and include a bunch of key phrases in the next paragraph to achieve that unified whole.
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer.
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer.
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer.
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer.
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer.
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer.
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer.
I'm feeling kind of juvenile all of a sudden.
Apparently beer and tattoos are closely linked. That and hot actress pictures. Wow, that makes far too much sense. I also like that there are three ads for tattoos and then one for tattoo removal. I guess the beer wears off pretty quickly.
ReplyDelete