but you have no idea...
By that, I mean that *I* have no idea what this will be about. I had the vague idea of starting something up for a while now, but I have hesitated in actually creating a site because I wanted to first figure out what type of niche I want to write about (cause, you know, who other than my mom is going read this inconsequential thing unless it caters to some crazy niche market, like a Polish foot fetish site or something). Well that whole plan never materialized, but I felt like creating a little corner of the web anyway, because I feel like my opinions are capital I Important and these opinions are best being distributed so the whole world can hear.
Hi Mom!
So yeah. This is the first post. What do first posts usually look like, anyway? I'm assuming that they give a brief overview of what the site will do and why you should stick around, but really... who is going to be reading this now? No one knows this site exists, except me and me alone. And even if this damn thing is still breathing after a few months, it's not like anyone is going to go into the archives and search out that first post so they can finally figure out the intent behind all that is written. That's stupid. This is all stupid.
But... if you want something to that effect, I guess I can say that I'm probably going to write a lot about film and music and all that stuff, because that's what I find interesting. I also like to complain about life... so that'll probably appear. Umm, and other stuff. Whatever comes to mind. Hey! I recently reacquired a Nintendo 64. I could write about that.
I don't know. It's 2 AM, and I got like 4 hours of sleep, and I'm "working" till 7 AM, and generally I'm just tired and cranky... give me a break. Or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment