Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas song #25:



It's Christmas, no one's going to check here anytime before Dec. 26th (and if you do... then get back to being with your family or something), and by that time no one will want to read anything I have to say about the above song.

But just one final song before I call it quits on all these stupid holiday songs. This one good old Mormon choir style.

I had a pretty good day (aside from both the Vikings winning and Adrian Peterson tearing his ACL... both completely screwing over the long term future of the team). Made my requisite lasagna. Everyone liked all the dumb things I got them. I got a bobblehead, after my 0-fer last year when I partly started collecting them to make Christmas shopping easier for me. And I put a toothbrush on my list... and I got it.

Which makes me feel a little old, but... I guess I sort of am.

No comments:

Post a Comment